Tuesday, November 27, 2007

#12 rollyo and that's all folks

Thought I had this worked out but what turns up on my blog isn't what it's supposed to be. Seems to be linking to the rollyo page instead of my sites. Still I'm now thoroughly au fait with deleting unwanted posts so I guess I've learned something. Having spent far too much time on every exercise I think it's time to stop and admit that bloggings not for me. I have been able to follow the instructions to some of the exercises (with lots of help) but have had so much trouble getting things actually on to the blog which is extremely frustrating. It's been mind boggling to see the range of things that can be done on the web and I can see how useful much of it could be. I really admire the technological knowledge and creative ability of some of my colleagues, I think you all deserve a prize.

No comments:

#10 image generators

#10 image generators